Sunday, August 12, 2012

Going Live

Now that I'm finally finished with school, I have more time to fiddle around. I bought Tom a new guitar stand for father's day and I also got a fiddle stand. Our instruments are just sitting by the hearth waiting for us when we walk by. It's really great to play around and make music. The other thing we miss is taking our instruments with us to Oregon when we visit the family. Now that the airlines have cracked down on what you can bring on the plane, we haven't taken them in years. And I certainly don't want to check my fiddles in at the airport and have some big gorillas break them!
Well, I've finally figured out how to do live streaming of video for the family to tune in and watch us play. I also bought a very nice microphone to connect to the computer so that the audio will be better.
I'll be using Camstreams to broadcast.  I also hope to video some sessions and create videos to go on a Youtube channel.  Technology is so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment