Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jobs Jobs!!!

What a day for me! I was trying to locate a job for my teenage son when I think I may have an opportunity to get a social media job myself. Hopefully this is a job that my sons can help me do and also get their friends involved. I saw an ad about a social media job and decided to email and inquire whether it would be full time. The job is with our local humane society which is very close to our house. Well I got a call from the director and he wants me to send a resume so he can approach his committee. He had not given the job consideration for part time until he read my inquiry. So maybe this is a good thing. I would love for my children to learn the good about social media and how it can be used for higher purposes rather than just connecting with friends all the time. Also, it will give them some experiences and skills to go on their resume.
Secondly,  I got a very nice invitation from Susan Mallett at Civil Air Patrol to come work with her in Montgomery. Too bad I'm not near enough to retirement. It would be a great job and I certainly know that she does a fabulous job promoting aerospace education. I look forward to presenting with her at the state Air Force Associaton conference in Huntsville on August 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment